Financial Planner, Director
I have worked in the Financial Services Industry since 2006 in a broad range of specialised advice, financial planning and customer service positions.
As my clients are aware, I am very passionate about financial planning. I genuinely love my job. Assisting clients to fulfil their dreams is extremely satisfying.
I enjoy building ongoing relationships with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their current situation, specific needs and objectives. I believe that personalized service is essential when matching clients with the right financial strategies, services and products.
Working in partnership with my clients, I have been able to present and monitor appropriate solutions enabling them to achieve their financial and lifestyle goals. I am dedicated to learning about your personal goals and taking that to build a financial plan focused on achieving your specific needs.
Away from work I love being with my family and friends, enjoy watching all sports particularly AFL following the Melbourne Football Club and any holiday is a good holiday.
Qualifications (Finance related)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Certificate III in Financial Services (General Insurance)
- FPA - Financial Planning Association
- AFCA – Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- TPB – Tax Practitioners Board
- Financial Planner AFP (FPA)